General Information

Registration, Reception, and Technical sessions will be held at the University of North Florida.

The address is: 1 UNF Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224.

Maps:

Map of the University of North Florida campus

Map from Jacksonville International Airport to the University of North Florida

Directions to the UNF Main Campus:

• From Jacksonville International Airport: Follow signals to airport exit. Stay in the right lane and take I-95 South. Take exit 362A at SR-9A toward Blount Island. Continue on SR-9A and exit to your right at the UNF exit. Approximately 15 miles. Stay in your left-hand lane and turn left at the light as you enter the UNF campus.
  • From I-95 (North of Jacksonville): Take I-95 South. Merge onto SR-9A N. Exit at the UNF / St. Johns Town Center exit. Stay in your right-hand lane and merge right into the campus.
  • From I-95 (South of Jacksonville): Take I-95 North. Exit right onto SR-9A E (Jax Beaches). Continue on SR-9A, which will turn into SR 9A N. UNF is approximately 9 miles ahead and on the right (past J Turner Butler Blvd). Exit to your right to merge onto UNF Drive.
  • From I-10 (Eastbound): Take I-10 East to I-95 South. Merge onto J Turner Butler Blvd E (SR-202) via exit #344. Turn left at the fork in the ramp (north). Take JTB to Kernan Blvd and exit right. Merge left onto Kernan Blvd and UNF is at the second light. Turn left into the campus.
  • From A1A and the Jacksonville Beaches: Take Atlantic Boulevard or Beach Boulevard west. Turn left onto Kernan Boulevard (south). UNF is south of Beach Boulevard on the right. OR Merge onto J Turner Butler Blvd W (SR-202). Exit right at Kernan Boulevard. UNF is 1/2 mile ahead on the left.

After entering UNF Campus:

Unless otherwise indicated you will need to stop by the Campus Information Booth (located on your immediate right-hand side) and get a daily parking pass. The cost is $3 for the day. Please place the pass on your dashboard. Parking in orange-bordered spaces and on the first floor of the parking garages is restricted! Please obey all parking regulations. The Office of Admissions is unable to waive parking tickets given to campus visitors who violate these regulations. For more information concering parking on campus please visit the Parking Services Web site.

Please check back frequently for updated news items.

If you have  any further queries, please feel free to contact us via ssst2012@gmail.com.